Benefits & Rewards Package
Supporting Our Foster Carers
One of the significant benefits of fostering with CCB is that this agency was founded and is still operated by a former fostering family who understand the challenge fully and will support you throughout your careers as a Foster Carer from this unique perspective.
Being a Foster Carer is a rewarding career, and one that requires resilience and stamina to see through the difficult times, whilst understanding that it would be difficult to find a more rewarding vocation.
Child Care Bureau see Foster Carers as professionals undertaking at times a very challenging role. Our reward structure reflects this and varies in accordance with the length of experience, ability and skills of the Foster Carer.
A Rewarding Career
When you have a child placed you could receive up to £462.25 per week for each child you care for, paid directly into your bank account.
Child Care Bureau Foster Carers also enjoy:
- Full membership to Foster Talk independent support scheme. More info
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Reward for "introducing a friend" scheme.
- Enhanced Tax Allowances from HMRC. More info
- Free access to ongoing Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Regular professional supervision sessions.
- 365 day a year Out of Hours Support.
- Access to CCB Foster Carer Support groups & our Foster Carer Council.
- Mentoring from our more experienced Foster Carers.
- Organised annual social events for Foster Carers and their household.