Job Application Information
Development within the Child Care Bureau Ltd team is a high priority with particular focus on personal development.
Training is offered on a continual basis and is identified through regular supervised sessions and performance appraisals. This allows our team to undergo continuous improvement and provides the necessary skills required to meet the needs of individual roles.
We offer employees a competitive salary and a benefits package to include:
- Up to 35 day annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Training and development opportunities to fulfil personal development
- Personal Accident Insurance
- All posts are subject to the post holder receiving enhanced DBS clearance, which we will apply for on your behalf. Posts can not be confirmed until this clearance together with references and HCPC registration confirmation (if applicable) has been satisfactorily received.
- All positions within the company are subject to a probationary period.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
- We are unable to consider applications from candidates who are members of the same household as current CCB Foster Carers.
How to Apply for a Vacancy
Before applying please be sure to read the CCB Safer Recruitment Policy
To apply for any staff vacancy please complete and send an application form from the links below, following the instructions contained within.
CCB Job Application Form (PDF to be printed, completed and sent via post).
CCB Job Application Form (Microsoft Word Document to be saved, completed and emailed).
For further Child Care Bureau job vacancy information please contact Samantha Purser at: firstname.lastname@example.org