Why Choose Child Care Bureau?
Fostering with CCB means working with an agency that understands the associated challenges and will provide the support you need at every stage of your career.
Being a foster carer requires the stamina to come through occasional difficult times, while understanding that few vocations are more rewarding.
We acknowledge the complexities foster carers must deal with throughout their career and our reward structure reflects this.
Allowances and other benefits are competitive and vary depending on experience and skills of the foster carer.
Child Care Bureau foster carers also enjoy:
- Full membership to The Fostering Network’s independent support scheme
- Home working opportunities
- Rewards scheme for ‘introducing a friend’
- Access to enhanced tax allowances from HMRC
- Free access to ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Regular professional supervision sessions
- Dedicated out-of-hours support, 365-days-a-year
- Access to CCB foster carer support groups and our Foster Carer Council
- Mentoring from more experienced carers
- Organised annual social events for foster carers and their families
“Our vision is to be an organisation that leaves a positive impression on all those with whom it has contact.”
- Child Care Bureau
Ofsted inspect and regulate to achieve excellence in the care of children and young people. You can access CCB's reports from the Ofsted website via the following link:
Statement of Purpose
A detailed description of the services we offer is reviewed regularly by our management team. A PDF is available via the following link: