Our Mission & Core Values
CCB's Unrivalled Commitment
"To offer foster placements of a high standard in a stable, nurturing, safe and caring family environment for children and young people who are looked after."
By promoting and working to our core values, we will give children and young people a positive experience of family life which equips them to be confident and capable citizens, and maximises their life-chances in both childhood and adulthood.
Guided by our vision these core values form our corporate philosophy and shape everything we do. From how we develop and market our services, to how we nurture our employees, Foster Carers and the children and young people we care for, resulting in positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
Our Core Values
"We commit to these core values to guide our decisions and our behaviours throughout the task of providing a high level of service to all of those involved with our organisation"
- Leadership and Inspiration - we act with a confident approach to lead and inspire creativity amongst our stakeholders. .
- Accountability - we are accountable for our actions and decisions .
- Teamwork - we are supportive of each others efforts and are loyal and caring for each other both personally and professionally. We are "one team".
- Balance - we work flexibly, supporting our employees and foster carers to strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Health and Wellbeing - we promote and encourage all stakeholders to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Integrity - we act with transparency, never compromising the truth.
- Communication - we encourage our stakeholders to openly share their views and opinions and to be part of the continuous improvement of our working practices.
- Engagement - we engage our stakeholders with enthusiasm, fairness, respect, opportunity, and a sense of purpose that combine to provide a rewarding professional experience.
- Empowerment - we empower our stakeholders to make sound decisions using the following criteria:
- Is it in the best interests of the child or young person concerned?
- Is it in the best interests of the foster carer?
- Is it in the best interests of CCB?
- Recognition and Reward - we celebrate success, recognising and rewarding the contribution and achievements of our stakeholders.
- Compromise and Flexibility - in a constantly changing world we will always work together and adapt to achieve positive outcomes for everyone.
- Responsible Citizenship - we operate our business responsibly to the highest standards, making ethical decisions that benefit our stakeholders and the communities in which we work.
This commitment allows us:
- To operate our commercial interests with honesty and integrity, as part of a delicate balance that reflects the diversity of the needs of all stakeholders.
- To without question put the needs of all young people, even those who may not yet be a part of our organisation at the forefront of the organisations decision-making process.
- To enable Foster Carers to fully meet their potential as Foster Carers of children and young people by providing extensive training, professional support and carefully considered matching.
- To provide a high level of support to Foster Carers within Child Care Bureau Ltd via appropriately trained professionals who also receive their own training and support to enable them to fulfil their potential both as individuals and as a member of the larger team.